1. Power tester is a rugged voltage tester for PC power supplies, it can test ATX, BTX and ITX compatible power supplies.
2. LCD display can indicate the voltage status, it's quick and convenient for you to check.
3. Equipped with +3.3V, +5V, +VSB, ‑5V, ‑12V and +12V leads for monitoring voltage output.
4. Using this power tester to test your power, avoiding damage to your expensive computer equipment.
5. Battery‑free, easy to use, can be connected to the 20 pin for connector.
Item Type: Power Supply Tester
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Support: 24Pin, ATX 20Pin Interface; for SATA Interface; 8Pin, 4Pin Interface; PCI-E Graphics 6Pin Interface; Floppy Disk Interface; ATE Hard Disk Interface
Test Voltage: 3.3V, -12V, 12V1, 12V2 + 5 VSB, + 5V
1. Insert the 24 pin of the power supply and p4, p6 or p8 into the corresponding jacks of the power supply test kit.
2. After the power is turned on, you will hear the "dudu" ringtone. If it does not flash, it means that the output voltage of the power supply is normal.
3. If a certain voltage signal is not detected, or the detected voltage value exceeds normal, a "dudu" long buzzer will be emitted; if the corresponding voltage value or pg also flashes, it indicates that the power supply has failed.
1 x Power Supply Tester1 x Manual